LIFE TRANSITIONS BY MARITZA

The only constant in Life is change, changing from within will create amazing transformations.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Life Transitions by MarkAngelo Work out studio

 There are many people who are self conscious about working out in a big gym, and even if you feel comfortable hiring a personal trainer in one of the human mills, it will only get you sweaty, bacterial filled work out equipment; and not to mention an over crowed gym with a less than competent trainer. I have been a Master Personal Trainer since 1998, I am a Certified Nutritional Consultant, licensed and Certified Occupational Therapist since 1996. I know fitness and I know the Human Body. I have had thousands of clients and patients come my way. I owned my own gym called Bodies Under Construction for over 10 yrs and trained from the Body Builder, athlete, children to the elderly. So once again I ask you who would you want in your corner, a novice or someone who knows the industry well. Here are some pictures of my home studio to help change your life. I can be reached via email or by phone. Check out my Rate list on the right of this blog. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Mark Angelo Cummings OTR/L MCPT, CNC
957 347 1267
markangelocummings@yahoo.com






No comments:

Post a Comment